New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tarot reading special.

Greetings and merry meet to all. I am giving a 12% discount on full readings (which is three dollars off) for today (7/31) in honor of Lammas Eve. I allow up to three questions. All I need is your questions, no other info. The less info, the better for me. If interested, you may send questions in an email to me on Facebook, MySpace or please visit http://skycladdreams.com and click on services available/offered. You'll see Tarot readings and prices. PayPal is the method of payment. I will send a link for payment since I am offering a discount on full readings. Should you prefer one of the other options, it's okay to send payment via buttons since no discount is running for them.

Brightest blessings to all. ~Luna
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment