New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tarot Reading Wisdom


Are you by chance thinking of getting a reading done? If so, why not give me a try? I have almost two decades of reading professionally for clients. I am dedicated to the belief that the customers needs are of the utmost importance. I am highly committed to meeting those needs and a very high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and by referrals. I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you some of the best service around.

Worried about finances and career, a relationship, what is ahead for you or something on your mind, quit worrying and find out. Whatever door of opportunity awaits you along your path, we can find out together. Full spreads are $25. Small spreads are $15.

Make your purchase choice by clicking on appropriate PayPal button and submitting payment, then click here to send me the concern or question that is on your mind for the Tarot reading. I will send insight by email so you can save or print out for re-reading over and over to see how the reading plays out according to the information I give you. You'll be amazed. Thanks again for giving me a try and allowing me to earn your trust. Brightest blessings.

Full spread $25


Short spread $15

In case above buttons have gliches, you may also reach me by clicking here and making a purchase.

Originally posted 6/1/09, 7/20/09

No comments:

Post a Comment