New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A movie worth seeing.

Greetings one and all. A few weeks ago I checked out a movie called Premonition. Nope, this is not the 2007 Sandra Bullock thriller, but a 2004 Asian chiller. This movie is based on a news clipping that delivers disastrous future news to a man containing his young daughter's obituary, however, the girl isn't dead. It's a compelling story about a man who tries to save his daughter. It's vaguely on the likes of the final destination movies - cheating death. This man knows that his family will fall apart should the child die as will his heart because he was warned, but did nothing. It's about his struggles and sacrifice, the outcome of how the situation affects many people, about honor to do the right thing or letting destiny play out. It does have a dark side and a spiritual side. This movie compells you to think. It makes you wonder, wow, could this really happen. What would I do if it happened to me.

This is a story about a man's living nightmare, how he feels trapped and what decisions he must make, especially when more clippings start to appear foretelling of slayings and train wrecks.

If this is something that is up your alley, it is worth a checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment