New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Spiritual guidance.

Two of my utmost favorite people, who I find to be very enlightening and uplifting, are Joel Osteen and Ed Young. They have each opened the eyes and hearts of many to the power of God. Whether you believe or not, He does has many names and forms - Allah, Buddha, El - but if you ever feel lost, depressed or hopeless, maybe it's time for a change. One small change, can make a big difference.

If you would like to check them out, here are links to do.

Click here for Joel Osteen's website.

Click here for Ed Young's website and click in upper right corner - Watch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment