New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Numerology

Not that long ago, I did a posting on this blog about numerology. That posting obviously hit a nerve amongst a lot of you because I have received many e-mails about this subject. I must admit that numerology was not my number one concern growing up or or something that I thought about on a day-to-day basis. Sure when in school, we would have math class and then later on I took some college classes for financing and accounting but that was the extent of it.

As I grew spiritually, I got into astrology,I got into Angels, I got into tarot readings and Rune readings,became practically obsessed with history and traditions, religions and cultures. And on occasion, I would come across a reference about numerology. I admit my interest was piqued and I did sort of study it to learn more about it and become more familiar with it. Yet it still was not something I thought was a life calling.

So approximately 2 years ago or so, I came across my friend Blair, a Master Numerologist. He really piqued my interest and intrigue me. He took the time to explain things, he was courteous, and he was happy to explain what he already had knowledge in concerning numerology. So I had a numerology chart done by him and from there, I've been singing his praises.Whether you believe in this or not, you really should give it a try. I really think you'll be surprised. I certainly do know that I was blown away by it.

Below is just a tid bit of what he wrote me concerning my numerology chart:
My expression number - You are creative, intelligent and have an attentiveness to detail that can border on obsession.... (Yep, that is true)

Potential Natural Talents and Ability - The height of self-expression for you (meaning me, personally) is when you are caught up on all of your work, the house is clean, the bills are paid and everything is in perfect order. You are the number that covets civilization and all of its contents the most. If life could be defined as a machine you are the nuts and bolts that holds everything together. You believe that action speaks volumes more than words and express your respect and love for others by using a practical down-to-earth approach. You believe the greatest path to your own personal truth is to live by your personal convictions. For this reason, you are often very concerned with taking care of yourself, maintaining your belongings and property and making sure that your family and children are well cared for.


You are a diligent, hard worker who is always willing to lend a helping hand but only if it is for the good of all concerned. You don't have much patience with arrogant people and you openly express your dislike of people you consider to be controlling or pushy. Sometimes this resistance expresses itself as an outright defiance of authority. You are very courageous and almost always right but often your willingness to fall on your own sword for the sake of principle also makes you "dead right."


My Soul Urge number - What You Desire To Be, To Have, and To Do In Your Life.

The highest calling of your soul is to learn about everything scientific and esoteric. Your thirst for knowledge is only quenched by copious hours alone spent studying your pet subjects. This can be any subject as many of you aspire to have brains that are the equivalent of Alexandrian libraries.


You love to read and subjects such as history, science, metaphysics, physics, archaeology and religion fuel your rich imagination with inspiration and ideas. Many of you are geniuses, plain and simple. You are usually a dreamer rather than a doer and best suit an occupation that allows you to sit and conceptualize to your heart's desire. Money means nothing to you as all of your riches come from books and learning however many of you often end up in well paid positions simply because you are brilliant and excel in school.
Now keep in mind, that the above paragraphs are about me specifically. You have been gifted a brief glimpse inside me and about me as to who I am. Everything that was mentioned above is right on target. There was much more written in my chart, pages and pages, positive and negative, yet all of it was correct and true. The chart basically showed my life and the steps that I have taken to overcome certain habits and patterns. Meaning that some of the negative things that were in the chart I have worked on and overcome decades ago.
As people age they grow, not only physically but mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Everyone has an awakening moment.

I truly can't express the joy that I found having my chart done with Blair. The information just helped me get a better insight and become more comfortable with who I am and where I was on my journey in life.

If you are interested in checking out Blair's website and learn more about numerology, please click here. My friend, Blair, is a Master Numerologist. I can highly recommend him. If you are interested in knowing about life path, energetic vibration, predetermination, how numbers affect your health, wealth, life's destiny, then here you go! He's the real deal. Check out the video - Click Here! to visit his website.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment