New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The five most common fears of astral projecting.

A friend of mine, Steve G. Jones who is a practicing hypnotherapist and astral projector, has a video out where he discusses the five most common fears of astral projecting.

If you read any astral projection book or listen to any teacher out there, the number one thing they'll tell you is to get over your fears. Because if you have fears that are still stuck in your conscious or subconscious mind, you won't be able to travel the astral realms. You can try and try as much as you like, but if you have a fear that's blocking your path, then you won't be able to enter the astral realms. And even if you do, your experience may not be as enjoyable or be very brief as you'll fly back into your physical body. The most important thing you need to get from these videos is that there really isn't anything to be afraid of. It's just a matter of educating yourself first and to immerse yourself in the subject.

So Steve made a video specifically on getting over your fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment