New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Questions about products.

Lately, I have received some questions and concerns from people who have been inquiring about certain businesses or products. Actually, that is not my field of expertise. I, like you, must do my share of research when I am looking for a specific product or service. However what I can recommend, I will write about below. (And I will include links that you may find helpful, which I have used. Whether the links will generate income for someone, I can't say because I don't know. However, if it saves me time on my research, then who cares-the less time for me, the better. Just find what I want/need and let me be done with it so I can move on with other things to do throughout my day).

A few questions have come in about Angies List – have I ever used Angie's List before and if so, what for? Yes, I have used that service before. I have used it to research day care facilities and I have recommended it for a few people to check out for the specific purpose. Angie's List has been around now for some time and more and more people are using it and commenting on it about their experiences.

Try Angie's List Today!

I have also used it to check out wedding services and suppliers. In fact, I have recommended it to to people. Now whether either of these two people went with anybody that was on that list, I do not know - however, they did find it useful.

Try Angie's List Today!

Keep in mind, that what is good for one person may not be suitable for another person. I could recommend Angie's List to 10 people and all 10 people may check it out but only two people may actually use a business/reference that they find on that list. So the decision is yours on whether this service is right for you.

It is also important to remember that there is a fee involved for this particular service. That alone may stop some people from joining. I'm sure plenty of people will be thinking, "I'm not going to pay out dollars for this, that is just ridiculous." Or they may be thinking with today's economy who can afford it. Every dollar counts now and I am on a strict budget. But what you must keep in mind is that the people who join this service, are serious about finding the best product or service for them and not having the wool pulled over their eyes. So the comments and the opinions that are left by people who are members, have actually tried one of these services or businesses, and sometimes that alone is worth the price in gold. These members are not leaving fluff or out to try and sell a product or service, like so many spammers. These members are telling you about their experience with this business or service so you can judge for yourself and make the correct decision that suits you and helps you find what you're looking for.

Also what I find to be a very helpful reference is to check out the Better Business Bureau for your area. Some businesses pay out money for an application to be Better Business Bureau certified. I find that to be most helpful when I am doing research on a particular company that I am interested in. This way I can also get a second opinion and look to see if they have any complaints against them and how many they have had in the past, if any. Even if a company is not a Better Business Bureau certified member, the Better Business Bureau still may have a record on that particular company that you may find very useful in making your decision.

I hope that you will find some of this information useful on your quest for information. Brightest blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment