New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Do planets decide health regimes?

Millennia ago, Indian astrologers and soothsayers had perfected the art or science of looking into your past and peering into your future through a complex set of calculations based on planetary movements.

But now, the modern-day health gurus seem to have established the strong connect between health and astrology as well.

Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science, promises to be the ultimate antidote for the stressed out urban elites, the rich and the famous.

'Amatrra spa', of Delhi, amalgamates the ancient Indian science of Ayurveda or the art of holistic healing, and astrology. The unique concept of holistic healing and spiritual rejuvenation is based on "health horoscope" or "astro chart" that helps in planetary diagnosis.

Astro-Veda views Earth as a major body of the cosmos and the human body its micro-element and signifies a symbiotic relationship between human body and planets.

Click the link below to read the full article:
http://sify.com/news/planets-decide-health-regime-for-india-s-rich-and-the-famous-news-national-kdvtucececa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment