New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are you ready to be enlightened? To enlighten others?

Here is a free podcast called Enlightened Work. My friend (Steve Nobel) is being interviewed by his good friend Damien Senn. It lasts for 58 minutes so yuo will need some time and perhaps a hot cup of tea or coffee so you can snuggle down and listen to it.

This interview explores how work be about more than just earning a living; how you can liberate your latent gifts and untapped potential; get more on track with your direction and purpose; connect work with play and having fun; and how you can make a difference in the world and be materially rewarded. Enjoy.

http://www.stevenobel-interviews.com/DownloadMP3Squeeze.aspx?ID=137

No comments:

Post a Comment