New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Are you going with the flow?

Check out my buddy Steve's live recording of a webinar called Discover Your Flow (36 mins approx). You can listen through the web or download to your computer and MP3 player and listen at your leisure. So often we are taught that life has to be a struggle and that if we are to achieve anything meaningful in life then we have to work very hard. This webinar explores flow and how it is both practical and spiritual in application.

In this recording you will be able to understand the dynamics of being in and out of flow and what can help you stay in flow more of the time.

http://www.stevenobel-audio.com/DownloadMP3Squeeze.aspx?ID=71

No comments:

Post a Comment