New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A survey on religion and the public life of many.

Here is a neat article published on the Pew Forum. It appears a survey was taken in North America on where people stand and what their views are pertaining to religion. Many people are blending religions and even accepting new age traditions along with it, which results in a mixture of diverse traditions. So where do you stand in all of this? Do you believe in God, ghosts/communing with the dead, fortunetellers, psychics, new age perpectives/views? Where do you stand with your beliefs?

This is a great article and is worth taking a peek at. Check the full article out by clicking on the link below:
http://pewforum.org/docs/?DocID=490

No comments:

Post a Comment