New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Survey finds complexity in U.S. religious beliefs.

Can you believe in Jesus and in astrology? The answer is a resounding yes, according to a study that shows Americans' beliefs to be more complex than might be expected.

The survey -- one of the first by a major polling group to tackle Americans' belief in such things as "the evil eye" and "spiritual energy in trees" -- was conducted in August by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. The goal was to explore the complexity of faith in the modern world and the overlap between religions and other supernatural beliefs.

To read this article in it's entirety, please click on the link below. It was published in the Washington Post and written by William Wan.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/09/AR2009120903712.html

No comments:

Post a Comment