New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Focus on crystal therapy.

There is so much attention lately of meditation and crystals and how this therapy is calming, induces relaxion and strength and can really improve mind and body. I came across this article on crystal therapy. Here is a little snippet from the article:

Reverend Patricia Bankins runs the place with ease and you always feel comfortable and welcome when you walk through her doors. It is a unique combination of retail sales, new age services, and community center. You can find anything from an Angel Card Reader (similar to Tarot Cards) to a Reflexologist (foot massage that stimulates healing throughout the body) to a Psychic Channel and an Ear Coning Practitioner. Not only can you experience a healing of some sort but you can also take a class at the Crystal Matrix and learn how to use your own healing powers for yourself and others. Classes like Reiki, color therapy, and dream interpretation are offered throughout the year. There is such a fun energy of exploration that permeates this place and so many interesting things to explore.

To read the full article, please visit the link:
http://www.examiner.com/x-19378-LA-Alternative-Medicine-Examiner~y2009m8d25-Focus-on-Crystal-Therapy-and-the-Crystal-Matrix-Healing-Center

No comments:

Post a Comment