New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

An inspiring article about Demi and Ashton.

Nowadays, you find so much fluff, bs, and hype in the entertainment scene. From t.v. shows to magazines and tabloids, you see it all the time-something written about an actor in a negative way from weight to infidelity. People seem to feed on this atrocity and frivility. Get a life. You know, some things end so that new endeavors can begin. We are responsible to help and encourage, we should root for them and further them along through their life's journey, not sit there and critisize or belittle.

On a good note, I found an article about Demi and Ashton. It's classy, wise and true, plus it gives a glimpse of how mature and wise this couple is with life's lessons and their journey together with each other. It was written and published in the Heraldsun.com and is titled - Demi Moore reveals spiritual connection with husband Ashton Kutcher. BRAVO to Demi and Ashton.

Demi Moore never thought she could love anyone as much as she loves husband Ashton Kutcher. The 'Ghost' actress wed the handsome actor in 2005, and says she’s grateful to have found him because he accepts her for who she is and they have a great connection together. She said: “My husband is an amazing human being and I’m really almost speechless when I try to describe him. There aren’t words to wrap up the amazing gift we’ve found in each other. I have experienced a love that I truly only imagined. We just fit. He loves me – and the best thing is that he loves me at my most vulnerable, at my most unglamorous and at my least attractive in all ways, not just physically. I feel wanted."

“Love isn’t logical. It comes down to a soul connection, not the physical – the lustre of the exterior will always fade and that’s inevitable, but it’s not what sustains our relationship.”


Although Moore – who has three daughters, Rumer, 21, Scout, 18 and 16-year-old Tallulah with ex-husband Bruce Willis – is 15 years older than her spouse, she insists the couple would still like to have a baby together. The 47-year-old beauty told Elle magazine: “We talk about it and it’s something that we would like. He’s an amazing father to my daughters already, so I have no doubt that if it’s in our future, it would be another incredible part of our journey together.”

What a great article, good for them! I love her wisdom so much that I had to bold the statement above. GO girl! Brightest blessings to them in all they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment