New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Great insight about a great spiritual guy - Wesley Snipes

I stumbled across a wonderful article about one of my favorate actors - gool ol boy Wesley Snipes. If you ever watch any of his movies, you'd notice that he has this aura about him. I can imagine what it would feel like to be in a room and have Wesley walk in. The air would change, the room's energy would be different. Now, you may think I am nuts and that's fine, but Wesley has much discipline and strength from all the marshal arts training he has done and from much studying of differents traditions, religions, etc.

Here is a snippet about him that was published on monsters and critics dot com: Wesley Snipes' Spiritual Search is the title but I did not see an author of the article.

Wesley Snipes reads about different religions to try and figure out the meaning of his life. The 'Blade' star regularly spends time studying the world's various faiths because he is fascinated with what his true purpose is.
He said: "I like to read about different religions - Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism. I mainly buy books in my free time.  "It was actually my martial arts training that got me into it - after all it's quite spiritual. And at the theatre they always tell you what you're not. That' actually made me wonder who I actually am."

When he is not studying religions, Wesley is busy caring for his family. The 47-year-old Hollywood star has four children, ages range from 10 to three, with his wife, Nakyung 'Nikki' Park, and insists they are his main priority. He also has an adult son (22) with his first wife, April Snipes. Wesley states, "I love being a dad, it keeps me fit and inspired and children are so funny. They always supply you with acting material!"

Love and light, Wesley, for such a wonderful and happy article. Brightest blessings to you and your family in all your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment