New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why do people need psychics?

Here is a great article that I ran across written by Prophet. This article really hits some great targets that many people do not even consider. People get on their phone/cell phone, call in to a reader/advisor and shoot questions away and expect answers within a quick time so they don't spend much money. Yet, it you can afford a cell phone (some plans are outrageous) and you can afford internet, they why complain? Wouldn't you want the reader/advisor to spend quality time with you and really give you a good, down to earth informative reading? I, personally, would appreciate feeling special and that I am the main focus to help figure out my path. I wouldn't want a 'rush' job but some useful and quality time. After all, this is for my own peace of mind and well being. If I find that I am willing and ready for some help in some area of my life and will pay for it, then I most certainly am worthy of having the full attention and dedication from the person I choose to contact.

Anyway, here is Prophet's article:

Psychics are needed in today's society because they want to be able to do the right thing. Mind over matter is what makes a true psychic unique. You can learn to live with what you have inside of yourself because life is about learning new things. You can easily learn about life through the power of psychics. I have learned to keep myself disciplined enough and to wonder about life through the eyes of a reading. Psychic readings Have always appealed to me. I have told myself for years that a psychic reading is what makes people happy or sad. People that get psychic readings will often tell you that they have to learn about themselves first before they can actually learn how to be more psychic. In the process of life, we all go through stages in which we want to learn more about the psychic industry. These stages often make us feel powerful. We have to learn how to listen to our inner spirit and understand that we can make a lot out of life itself. Our decisions in life have a lot to do with who we are as a people.


You have to learn how to listen to yourself and to be on top of your own goals. I think that goals have a lot to do with our well being. Some psychics like to take their time during a live psychic session and others don't like to take their time. I prefer to visit with psychics that want to take their time out for me. I know that it is not easy to hear someone's problems, but I do appreciate the time that a psychic has to put into the reading itself. It takes a lot of discipline to be a psychic advisor and I know that many people would not like doing this job. Some people think that you can just pick up a telephone and start giving psychic readings to people. Unfortunately, that's now how it works.

It is a lot harder than that. In order to be a good psychic, you have to really learn how to give yourself a lot of love. You have to learn how to give yourself the power to control what is in your fate and on your mind almost daily. I have learned to be content with where I am at in my life right now. It is important for any person to discover themselves in new ways. It's important because life will always be able to show you a certain way to walk. Even when we think that we have all of the answers, we will find that we do not. Overall, life can be a huge challenge if we are looking at it with an open eye. We must fully come to the point that we feel an urge to give of ourselves more. Even in times of trouble, a psychic reader is always there to talk to.

(Above article - Posted by Prophet on March 26, 2010 at 07:13 AM in Psychic Permalink)

No comments:

Post a Comment