New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Are psychic readings expensive? How much is normal for one?

Here is a pretty interesting article that I found online that answers the questions above. The author's name, I couldn't find it - said admin, lol. I do agree with a good portion of the authors summation. To read the article, please click on the link below:
http://www.ahauntedtrail.com/are-psychic-readings-expensive-how-much-is-normal-for-a-psychic-reading/

In my experience, I too have had some great readings for next to nothing. I've been totally disappointed by some of the most expensive 'psychics' out there. I found them to be very vague and just general - would fit anyone. Yet I had a favorite spot that I used to enjoy decades ago. It was a psychic restaurant. You'd pay a set fee - like $35 and would make an appointment with your tarot reader/advisor of your choice. I favored Susan. Yet many favored Billy. Everyone pretty much zoned in on who they would feel most comfortable with (quite a few advisors there with different gifts/talents to choose from). You would go early so you could have lunch and get yourself prepared - go over your list of questions or your concern that you needed help and guidance with. Then after your lunch, the psychic advisor/tarot reader would come over and sit with you at the table and go to work. It was really great - great food, great service, great atmosphere, great advisors.

No comments:

Post a Comment