New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LOOK at what people are saying about Sky Clad Dreams!

On Tue, 03.30.10 15:29 MarE P. rated this site 10 out of 10

Very gifted lady. I've been a customer for years. Try her. She will not disappoint.

On Tue, 03.30.10 15:28 Don J. (DonJuanXO at gmail.com) rated this site 10 out of 10
Loved the info I got from her. Did a dream special-I couldn't resist and was flabberghasted with the result. She explained everything. Not like the other so called dream interpreters. AAAA++++ Luna

On Sat, 11.14.09 18:56 Jeremy Wise rated this site 10 out of 10
I had an eye opening experience with her. She was great n very helpful n can spell. Really glad 2 have found her on this site.

On Fri, 11.13.09 5:24 Nell Brace rated this site 9 out of 10
Absolutely astounding. Ty so much.

On Thu, 11.12.09 13:29 Ted Kelley rated this site 10 out of 10
Loved Luna. Insiteful, helpful, friendly. Look forward to see if she is right.

On Tue, 10.13.09 21:14 Don Richards (DonJuanXO at gmail.com) rated this site 10 out of 10
Had a dream done by Luna. Was fantastic. Just stunned. Highly recommend. She does God's work. Luna's reading is still playing out but it's been accurate. AA++

On Tue, 10.13.09 21:09 Brittany M. rated this site 10 out of 10
Luna did some free meditating 4 me by using my energy n a email n she was amazing.

On Sun, 08.09.09 21:43 Don Richards (prefer not to) rated this site 9 out of 10
Had a reading not long ago and it is now coming into play. Amazing! Certain things have happened like she spoke of.

On Mon, 08.03.09 12:51 MarE (Don't want to give out) rated this site 8 out of 10
I liked Luna. I did the questions and dream. She helped me with both, was fast in answering and I like using PayPal. Will use her again.

On Mon, 07.27.09 15:05 Dragonboy (Eturnaldragon at gmail) rated this site 8 out of 10
Really liked the reading. Needed help with career/financial situation. She gave alot of info. Also told of some info in other aspects as well. I only gave her questions, nothing else, no B/D, no names of people or anything.

Aren't you ready to find out what's in store for you? What awaits you? Try me out. I bet you'll be surprised like the others above.

No comments:

Post a Comment