New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What is your life's purpose?

This is a question I hear many times. I can not tell you that answer. Only you can answer that. I am blessed to know a wonderful inspiration by the name of Steve Nobel. He is always involved in something and he really hits on terrific subjects, concerns and points.

In reference to the title of this blog, Steve did a podcast on this very subject. Please check it out. It is approximately 25 minutes long and it is also translated to Italian. Grab a drink, pen and paper and get comfortable. The pen and paper are only to write down key factors that you feel you relate to. Enjoy. Click here to listen. Feel free to tell him Luna sent you. Brightest blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment