New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, January 29, 2010

A must read for those of you who are searching for the meaning of life.

This ebook was recommended to me and I really enjoyed it's wisdom. I, myself, as a counsellor and advisor to people found this most helpful. Many people will not take a good honest look at themselves, yet they will blame others for their failures, will put down and criticize others, can not deal with rejection, show signs of jealousy and just lash out from their own misery. This ebook is wonderful. I can not help others if their will to be helped is not there. I understand that when the time is right for the person to be 'awakened' they will see and will understand. Many people are turning to spirituality in this age and time. Some even manipulate religion and spirituality.

Please take the time to read this ebook. This is a 'MUST' read. The wisdom is valuable. Feel free to leave comments. All participation is encouraged. Love and light to all.

Click here to read the ebook or feel free to click on the link below.
http://www.asamanthinketh.net/aamt.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment