New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Feng shui-what it is and how it works.

Feng Shui. Have you ever heard of it? Do you know what it is? It has to do with the flow of energy (qi) in your environment. I must rearrange the funiture in my home anywhere from two to four times a year. Depending on the season, I use different decorations, move the furniture around, and place items in different places. The house is pleasant, cozy, inviting. Everyone feels comfortable and at ease. The color scheme may change, but it's always a warm and happy environment. Plants thrive, animals are happy, work is good.

I came across an article that may help you out. Do you notice if you are wound up and can't relax when you come home? Do you sleep well or toss and turn? Do you feel grumpy or irritable? Or, perhaps you feel to tired all the time. If so, check out Feng Shui. A few adjustments may be all that you need. To read more about it, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment