New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Do you like the color orange?

Is it your favorite color to wear in your wardrobe? Do you have orange incorporated into your home furnishings or decor? If you like the color orange, here are some interesting facts about this color. It’s a loving, nurturing and warm color. A person who likes orange can put themselves in anyone’s shoes and get along well with new people that they meet. It’s a creative, inspirational color and empathic people tend to favor it. People who like this color also may tend to put others needs or problems before their own and can carry the worry for them as well as being the one who keeps the cool when tempers flare or be the peace keeper. Orange lovers enjoy pampering themselves in self care. Meaning that they may enjoy reading a book or magazine and get lost in the article or story, paint their nails, exercise, watch their diets and intake, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment