New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Children without fathers....how to give them inspiration.

Children growing up without fathers in the picture is tough on everyone. What do you do when your child doesn’t understand why ‘daddy’ isn’t around? If your child doesn’t know who their earthly father is, because they left, walked away, started another life somewhere else, etc., gently remind your child that their Heavenly father is saying He is proud of you and that you have a bright future ahead of you to look forward to and that He loves you. Don’t allow the child to feel inadequate or think it was something that the child did to make the father leave. Remind the child that they are a prized possession, a blessing and a joy. It’s one thing if the father passed on to the next realm, but to have them still around and walking and talking and not taking a part in the child’s life is so sad. After all, he (the male parent) is missing out on a tremendous joy. It is the father’s loss. After all, any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a daddy. Brightest blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment