New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Do you like the color green?

Is it your favorite color to wear in your wardrobe? Do you have green incorporated into your home furnishings or decor? If you like the color green, here are some interesting facts about this color. Green is a sociable, harmonic and calming color, which, when worn, can be an outgoing color. A person liking green will tend to challenge themselves and take a few risks now and then. Green lovers will display a zest for life and will root for or cheer on their friends or loved ones in endeavors. Green lovers may tend to have a sensitive side, enjoy being social and brainstorming when problems are encountered and love to people watch, whether at a park, a beach or in an airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment