New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Free internet for deployed troops to call home this holiday season.

Every Vote Counts! On Saturday night, a group of 500 people voted and it took JoeOnTheMove 501(c)3 up two places from 15th to 13th place in the PepsI Refresh Project. JoeOnTheMove 501(c)3 is currently in the running for a $250,000 grant from Pepsi to help troops deployed overseas call home this holiday season.  The contest ends on November 30th at midnight. Every vote can make a difference so we need your help voting daily for JoeOnTheMove 501(c)3 and the Free Phone Calls For Soldiers Cause. You can vote every day by texting 104113 to the number 73774 and by visiting http://www.RefreshEverything.com/callshome and voting online.

Please vote everyday using both methods and help the troops call home this holiday season! Thank you for supporting the troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment