New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Are you ready to work on yourself? Ready to turn over a new leaf on life?

Hey all, Happy Holidays. Yep, for those inquiring minds who want to know, I am working. This is a good time to see what is coming, what you need to leave behind, what to work on, how your fears are stopping you and standing in your way. Reach for the stars, keep your dream alive. Ready to see what your path is leading you to? Hit me up. You can reach me here, on fb, myspace, craigslist, by twitter or click the link: http://readingsfromtherealm.vpweb.com/

I'm ready. Are you?
Love, light and blessings. Namaste!

Remember, the experiences you draw to you thru the doorway of your soul, stay open, as long as you do. Be sure to get on with life. Stop looking at how it used to be or how it should be. It's time to let it be. With the new year around the corner, take stock of your goals and where you see yourself next. Rewrite your story.

Thought day the day: Worry about your character, not your reputation. Your character is who you are. Your reputation is who people think you are. Be comfortable in your own skin and embrace the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment