New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cybercrime News: phishing

I'm always on the lookout to help protect people. Here is another article worth peeking at in order to keep you safe while on the net.

How often have you been tempted to click on a link in an email until you realized that it sounded like a scam? "Phishing" is a way cybercriminals try to trick you into revealing private data or account passwords through deceptive emails and websites. Here's how to avoid these scams.

Click below to read the article in it's entirety:
http://cybercrimenews.norton.com/nortonpc/articles/phishing_avoid_getting_hooked/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment