New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Are hackers using your webcam to watch you?

This article was published on - Your Security Resource by cybercrimenews.norton.com  I highly recommend you take a look at this article. Read it for your own piece of mind and for your childrens.

Webcams are a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, whether they live in another country or just down the street. But hackers could be using that connection to watch what you do. Here’s what to know -- and how to stay safe.
 
Click on the link below to view the whole article: http://cybercrimenews.norton.com/nortonpc/articles/webcam_hacking/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment