New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update on mythology blog.

Greetings, everyone! A few weeks ago I did a post about upcoming blogs on mythology. Well, school-wise, I only have a few short weeks left in my class, but I have found some really exciting stuff that ties in with what I wanted to blog about. I am going to get some of these listed so if you are interested in mythology, you will absolutely love what I will put up.

My one and only posting on mythology was about Zeus and how his legend came into being. That seems so long ago. I found more info on Zeus that is even better than anything I could have written about. It's a video that mentions much of what I wrote about, yet it includes much more detail-all very interesting. It also includes info that I wanted to write about in part two of Zeus's posting, but this video will hit on those things which will save me time in writing about it.

I am so far behind with all my blogs. I have been so busy these last few weeks, so I do apologize for taking so long in getting it 'together.' So stay tuned because I am working on this today and will have some info up today for sure.

Thank you for your patience and brightest blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment