New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mythology-a site worth checking out.

I have found some extremely interesting videos on certain subjects dealing with the subjects of mythology. Check out the history channel. It's amazing the stuff you can find on there. Click on the TV Show tab and then click on Clash of the Gods. You can watch Hercules, Medusa and Odysseus. There is a search box that you can use to type in Zeus and it should bring up a video of Zeus also.

Right now the history channel is also running shows about Halloween and how it came to be. (Thank you Pagan's in Scotland). Very cool and interesting shows. Have fun and explore the site. You'll be sure to find something that interests you on there.

Brightest blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment