New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What does the pentagram mean or stand for?

Greetings and Merry Meet to all! Lately on some of my sites, I have had some inquiries pertaining to the pentagram. Some find it a sign of evil and others a very treasured and sacred symbol. To me, it is a very sacred and powerful symbol.

Due to me not having much time right now and plus being fairly tired, I have found a very helpful and enlightening article to help you with those answers. This article touches on everything and I would have certainly left some things out. Hope you enjoy it and that it answers the questions you may have about such a beautiful symbol. Please click here to view the article in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment