New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Exciting news on upcoming blogs.

Greetings everyone and welcome. I am taking this very interesting course about a mixture of subjects and I would love to share what I am learning with you. There will be a series of blogs coming in the next few weeks (which will end up being the next few months) about religion, history, traditions and mythology. Does that not sound exciting! I am so siked. We will compare stories and beliefs from ancient history and see how they size up with stories and beliefs that are known today. Some subjects you may like and agree upon and other subjects may light a fire under the collar. All I ask, is that you keep an open mind through it all. You may find yourself intrigued and want to go further into the exploration by, perhaps, taking courses yourself, reading more upon it in the library, searching for more blogs on the subject by other writers and so forth.

First off, this blog will not discriminate or use opinions. No matter what your background in relation to religions and beliefs, this is only for exploration purposes and pondering views. All are welcome and there is no harm meant to anyone. I hope you will find it as exciting as I do.

What to expect: We will start with mythology - the history of it, the folklore handed down, the mystery surrounded by it and try to understand how some of these stories were born and came about and then we will work our way up to comparing stories from the Bible, Kabbalah (Cabbalah, Kabala) and Koran and so forth.

Be sure to keep checking this blog frequently for the updates and fascinating stories to come.

Brightest blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment