New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The types of dreams

As you may see from the list below, there are many different types of dreams. The following list touches a few of them.

How about Prophetic dreams? These are dreams that tell the future. It's as if our mind receives a message and knows what is to come before we know what's coming or on it's way.

What about an Epic dream? Have you ever heard of this one? Epic dreams have such detail and are so vivid and memorable that they will stay with you. You could have dreamt it 10 years ago, 3 years ago or even in childhood and it seems like just yesterday you dreamt it.

Lucid dreams. This is a dream within a dream. Imagine that! Two for the price of one. This is the type of dream when you'd say, 'hold on a minute...I have got to be dreaming.' And, of course, you are.

Recurring and re-occurring dreams. These are dreams that keep repeating. For example, in the past seven nights, you experienced the same dream three times.

Nightmares. Who hasn't experienced one of these? This is a bad dream. It contains disturbing events/contents so that it will or can wake you abruptly. Usually you'll feel frightened and it seemed so real. Nightmares are very common in young children, which is why they wake up scared, screaming, or crying, and need to be comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment