New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tarot question special - running now!


Got questions? Need some guidance with a situation? Are you worried about something? Well, if so, here is your chance to have some of those questions answered and to find some peace.

I'm running a special on tarot questions....meaning that each question you have will be answered discreetly, confidentially and within a few hours time. Only $6.00 per question. But hurry, this is only a limited time special.

Interested? Use section for Tarot reading or 3 & 5 questions and fill in your questions. I will answer you promptly. Paypal is the only method of payment I will accept and you will be invoiced for payment. Click here to get your questions in now before the special expires.

                                                      Where does your path lead?

No comments:

Post a Comment