New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Six alternative uses for your freezer!

And you just thought a freezer was to freeze and save perishable items. Well guess again. Here are some helpful tips that you probably never thought to use your freezer for.

Remove wax from candlesticks - Grandma's heirloom silver candlesticks will get a new life if you place them in the freezer and then pick off the accumulated wax drippings. But don't do this if your candlesticks are made from more than one type of metal. The metals can expand and contract at different rates and damage the candlesticks.
 
Clean a pot - Your favorite pot has been left on the stove too long, and now you've got a burned-on mess to clean up. Place the pot in the freezer for a couple of hours. When the burned food becomes frozen, it will be easier to remove.
 
To view the article in full, please visit the link: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/6-alternate-uses-for-your-freezer-2412274

No comments:

Post a Comment