New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Resolutions.

Here is a great resolution to make for 2011. Think about it, here we are on the verge of a new year, meaning one ends so a new one can begin, right? So think of it as a new you, here you are embarking on a new year so why not revise and renew yourself as well? Everywhere you look today, there are problems. Turn on your TV or computer, pick up a magazine or paper, and what do you see? Problems. When you talk to your spouse, co-workers, family members or friends, and within minutes someone will bring up a problem...or two or three.

In an unforgettable way, Michael McMillan teaches us in his mini movie that many problems aren't problems at all - only opportunities for unseen solutions waiting to be formed! The movie is approxmately five minutes, give or take a few seconds. Check it out and why not apply some of this informative info into a New Years resolution. I bet you will be surprised. Click here to check out the movie. It's called Pink Bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment