New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Discovering Hypnosis

Have you ever thought about hypnosis? Have you seen scenes in movies or on tv where someone is hypnotized into doing something? Have you ever tried it to stop a bad habit, like biting nails or smoking? Now, let me ask you this, if you say no to being hypnotized, think about what it means to be hypnotized. Are subliminal messages the same as being hypnotized? Have your friends or family ever hypnotized you? You might be surprised.

This is a mini documentary that I came across by HypnoTranquility. Check it out and let me know what you think.
http://www.hypnotranquility.com/special/discover-hypnosis/self-hypnosis

No comments:

Post a Comment