New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Living and working with cats - by The Conscious Cat.

I loved this story. How true it is. My furball is a Godsend, to say the very least. She participates in numerous day to day activities with me. Just last night, I was up feeling a tad lousy with my acid reflux acting up. She sensed my discomfort, came right over and hopped up on me. (She is almost 20 pounds, lol). She waited til I got situation and then laid right across my abdomen. Within 15 mintes, I was fine. Talk about a healer....she is full of magickal Reiki.

Here is a partial of the article written by The Conscious Cat. Enjoy - and include your furry friend in things. You'll be amazed of their wisdom, power and magic.

For the last fifteen years, I’ve been fortunate that cats have not only played a fundamental role in my home life, they’ve also been a significant part of my work life. And I wouldn’t want it any other way.

LIVING AND WORKING WITH CATS (the Conscious Cat)
It all started with two office cats at the veterinary hospital I managed. First, there was Virginia, who I fell in love with at my initial interview despite the fact that her introduction to me involved claws and runs in my stockings. She ruled the office with an iron paw, assisting me with paperwork, often by sitting right on top of it, and kept me in line with frequent swats at my mouse hand. Several years after Virginia went to the big office in the sky, Buckley took over as office cat. In addition to supervising my work and making even the less glamorous aspects of my job more fun through her joyful presence, she had another job at the clinic—to provide comfort to the animal patients and to distract their worried owners. There were times when she disappeared from the office, and when I went looking for her, I found her on the bench in the waiting room, next to a client waiting for news about a sick pet, cuddled up to the person, asking to be petted, and making them smile through their worry. Other times, she curled up next to a recovering cat or dog in the treatment room.

To read the article in full, please click here.
http://blogs.dogtime.com/the-conscious-cat/2010/10/living-and-working-with-cats

No comments:

Post a Comment