New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just a little note.....

Hello, greetings and Merry meet to all. Just a quick note to say that I apologize for the delay in postings to my blog. I ended up taking a hiatus due to the path that I was journeying on. Let me explain. I took a job back in May that really threw me for a loop. It was not at all what I had expected and it was very demanding. It messed up my normal routine and tied up much of my time. However, I allowed myself to stay 'caged in' for longer then I should have. I left that job a few weeks ago and really needed to repair the damaged to myself that I allowed to happen. Again, I apologize for the delay with postings, but I am now ready and excited to start them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment