New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Do you really need to see a psychic? Here are some tips to remember.

Again, here is another good post written by ArticlesBase SC with some helpful and handy tips.

Do you need to see a psychic? Are you having a crisis, conundrum or just going through a confusing time in your life? Many people find that turning to a psychic can be an incredibly helpful thing in times of uncertainty....and I've certainly had my share of "crisis" psychic readings in my day as well.


Think that may be something YOU need to do next? If so.....I've written some simple tips just about anyone can use to get the MOST of our your first (or next) reading...and make sure it's NOT only one you'll never forget, but a reading you won't immediately regret once it over. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below!

Tip #1: Decide What Sort of Psychic You Want to See First: Why? Different types of psychics specialize in different sorts of readings. Knowing the difference between a love psychic reading and a medium is important! (and if you don't....it's a good place to start before you call!)

Tip #2: Pick the BEST Psychic Service (or individual intuitive) for YOUR Needs: That means choose a psychic service that is reputable, is legitimate, employs certified psychics and has a good reputation, stellar customer service and feels right for you! (trust your own intuition when it comes to selecting psychics or services....this is the best advice anyone can offer..:-)

Tip #3: A Moment of Meditation: I recommend (and personally do) at least 5 minutes of mediation before I start a reading. Why? Because it allows you to clear out any mental cobwebs, get clear and express some simple gratitude for the information that you hope to come through. I truly believe that a big part of a successful reading is a rapport between the intuitive and the client.....and this is one of the best ways to build that bridge before you even begin!

Tip #4: Prioritize Your Most Important Questions: Write them down. Make a short list. Don't spend more than 5 or 10 minutes on this....just write them out in a top of mind, stream of consciousness style way. When you've got your list......call (or visit) your reader while your focus is clear, and your energy MOST aligned with the issues that need the most illumination and insight.

Tip #5: Major in the Meaningful: Remember, most telephone readings are anywhere from 10-60 minutes in length...so it's important to MAJOR in the sort of questions that are most meaningful and will offer you the greatest amount of clarity, long term. Don't focus on asking the reader what you had for breakfast...or what you're favorite color is, or who your favorite celebrity is. Ask meaningful questions that have meaningful answers you can really USE and apply to your life! Cutting out the "fluff" when getting a psychic reading is critical to making the most of your investment, and the #1 thing I wish I would have learned earlier on myself! (but now I get RIGHT to the point on my own weekly calls...saving time, energy, income and effort on every one!)

The Bottom line is....a good psychic CAN change your life. It's my hope that the simple tips above help you make the most out of YOUR next reading....especially if you really feel you need one now!

(Want to read more of ArticlesBase SC stuff? Here is a link to check out if you do: http://www.articlesbase.com/sitemap/spirituality-articles/)

No comments:

Post a Comment