New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Monday, December 14, 2009

A fun little quiz.

Here is a quiz that was recommended to me from a friend of mine - Mr. Kelly. He took the quiz, I took the quiz and a few others took it. Whether you know anything about the Tarot deck or not, it's a fun and interesting quiz. Why not check it out and see what your result is? It's a short quiz, about five minutes long, unless you procrastinate on the answers, then it will be longer. If you take it, post your result so we all can view it.

I'll go first.

My result is: You are the Hanged Man. You are contradictory, a paradox. You frequently sacrifice yourself, but come out ahead because of your choice. Opposites control your life. You attract friends, but can confuse or disturb them. You are The Hanged Man, sacrifice yourself and come out the victor. (Hmm, not sure I agree with the contradictory part).

Ready to take the quiz? Click here to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment