New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sukkot begins.

The Feast of Tabernacles (Feast of Sukkot or Feast of Booths) is a celebration - Christian festival (the Season of our Joy) about the establishment of the 1000 year messianic kingdom to be set up at the second coming of Yeshua the Messiah (Christ). It is one of the three pilgrimage festivals God gave the children of Israel in the Bible (Leviticus 23). It was during these festivals that the Israelites would bring their offerings and firstlings to the Temple in Jerusalem and enjoy a feast!

Sukkot (the Feast of Tabernacles ) is not a "Jewish festival", but rather a "Hebrew" festival, for it was given to all the Israelite tribes, not just Judah. Today, it would be observed by all of God's people since ". . . if ye be Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise" (Gal 3:29).

To learn more about Sukkot like it's origins, laws and prayers, please click here to check out the website.

Brightest blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment