New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

New service available!

Prayer Services are now available! This prayer group (Paridis Divine Prayer Group) formed some time ago and now we are offering our services to all. At this time, we are only offering seven day prayer candles for a cost of $6.00. Due to donations being so low at this time, the service charge goes towards the cost of supplies to keep up with demand and stock. If you would be interested in this service or submitting a prayer request, please email me for more info. **Be sure to use the box on the page you are directed to for email information.**

Below is only a few pictures of the candles and their purposes.



Guardian Angel - protects you, your home and family.






Road opener - to find new opportunities and paths.




There are others available such as St. Jude (the Patron of the helpless, hopeless and poor), St. Martha (watches and protects home, family and helps in overcoming difficulties), St. Peter (success, strength and courage), St. Raphael (protector of your children) and St. Theresa (strength to overcome problems with alcholism and drugs). I have available St. Clara for understanding and patience and I have healing candles available to help aid in overcoming an illness, speed up recovery or heal spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment