New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Colors...the important role that they play.

In all seriousness, color plays a significant role in our lives. Think about it, do you wear the same color everyday? How is your home decorated? Have you noticed that a particular color in an environment makes you feel a certain way? Have you noticed that wearing a certain color outfit to work affects people differently? What about your car - why did you want that particular color? Even people who are color blind, have a way of associating color in their wardrobe or environment.

Color plays a very important role in magick and rituals. Each color has a meaning and purpose. Want to know the meaning of colors and their association? Click below to purchase a list of the significance and importance of colors and have it immediately for $8. Try applying the knowledge in your day to day routine and see what happens and how it affects others and yourself.


<---KEEN customers, click to purchase.

(If new to KEEN, the button should guide you through setup).


<---Ether customers, click to purchase.

(If new to Either, button should guide you through setup. It's fast, easy, safe and free to join).

Brightest blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. I love this for my special work in creation. Thanks for letting me use paypal.

    ReplyDelete