New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Remember the people serving our country.

To all the brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, mothers and fathers, husbands and wives who are away on duty, I pray you are and stay safe and healthy and that you come home soon to your families. Thank you for all you jeopardize, see and endure. You are missed and appreciated. I would like to take the time to personally thank each and every one of you for what you are doing for all of us. I received this cute little video from a friend of mine, which I decided to post for others to view. To view it, please click here

Please remember to take a few minutes out of your day, this weekend, to look above and say a thank you or a prayer for these people deployed. Whether you agree with it or not, they are there for a reason so show your gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment