New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Have a blessed Beltane (Beltaine/Bealtaine)




For Witches, this is an important holiday and is celebrated on May 1st. This is an ancient Celtic festival that is considered a celebration of the maturity of the God to manhood and the sacred marriage of the Goddess and God. It's also called May Day and the old English tradition is having a may pole which is considered the symbol marking the return of fertility to the earth.

The universe will be high with energy on this Witches Holiday. We will all join in spirit to dance and celebrate. May everyone have a blessed happy day. To all the Witches out there - Blessed be and brightest blessings on this Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment