New to my services?

Check me out on the web! Google me, facebook me, myspace me, or twitter me. Be sure to check out my online stores: Luna's Gifts n Treasures and Sky Clad Dreams.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pluto and Venus retrograde? What does that mean?

Greetings everyone. In astrology, planets go retrograde which means that it appears that the planet or planets are moving backwards in their orbit. Venus is still in regrograde until the 17 of April but Pluto just started. For more on how this can affect you, please see this posting by a remarkably friendly and very insightful friend of mine, Sister Scorpio. She hits some good points and does a nice job at making it easy to understand. Brightest blessings and enjoy. The insight is definitely worth reading to help you understand it's influences.

To view what to expect and how the influences affect you, please click below:
Sister Scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment